Diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. Excessive sweating. High T levels. Used methamphetamine. What is going on?

Iwas recently diagnosed with a thyroid disorder . Hyperthyroid . the T levels were quite high my doctor said. he prescibed methmazole which when I tok it made me very nauseas. I have been using street methamphetamine mostly every day,athough just a little bit,by way of smoking it. I also am post menopausal for about a year.About six months after i stopped having periods i started developing the exessive sweating, It became frustrating to sweat so much so i went to the doctor. he ordered a blood test . thr results showed that the T levels were very high.How do I know if meth is casing it or if it is change of life problem. I go on using the meth still anyways apprehensively. Is this bad and what could happen if my thyroid is left untreated?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013