Diagnosed with hyperthyroid, have highly evident dark circles. How can I get rid of it?

I was recently diagnosed with a hyperthyroid . I have noticed many of the symptoms for a long time but never really thought much of it. I have also noticed dark circles have become more evident. Why is this happening and what can I do? I cant go do another blood test until August 29th as they were giving it time to correct itself??? They took me off of Estrace about 1 week ago also. Had a complete Hysterectomy Jan 2012. Recently had a Ductagram and they found a 7mm anomaly in my left breast as I was having serous discharge since June... I have a surgical biopsy scheduled on August 22nd. Signed Falling apart at 44. :-)
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  71 Awaiting Answer