Diagnosed with hypertension, tests showed high SGPT, elevated blood sugar, urinalysis with protein, fatty liver. Treatment advise?

Hi my husband is 39 years of age.recently diagnosed with hypertension. he is 90 kg .His Liver function tests indicate elevated levels of SGPT - 65IU/L as agianst (0-45). Glucose fasting indicates 113.35mg/DL and glucose post prandial indicates 136.98 mg/dL. Urine alaysis showed 1+ protein. Renal function tests are normal. The ultrasound scan shoed a fatty liver with no focal lesions and the size being normal. Kidneys and other abdomen scan was normal. I am a bit advise
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012