Diagnosed with hypertension, schizophrenia. Developed episodes of urine retention. On medications. Suggestions for better management?

Good evening.Thanks for such kind of online instant service. My elder brother a 54 yrs old man with a diagnosis of HTN, DM and schizophrenia .He developed two episodes of retension of urine,voided by catheterization.Last episode one week back.He is emaciated,anemic Pulse and BP normal.He is getting Losartan 25mg,Phenothiazine25mg,resperidone, irofew days back tamsolusin .4 mg OD.hematinics, H2 blocker Metformin-850 mg Bd CBC HB-6.42gm/dl, ESR -85 mm in 1st hour microcytic hypochromic anaemia .CXR -Normal. USG -BHP 57 cc May I have an advice for better management of my brother in all aspects mild to moderate,Uro flow metry done-average folw 21ml/ maximum 64/ total voided around I am sorry right now i cannot pay, is it possible to answe free?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013