Diagnosed with hypertension, raised cholesterol level, fatty liver, headaches. Is it a side effect of atacand?

Hello, I am typing this from Australia. I am a 62 year old male and was diagnosed with hypertension about 6 months ago by my GP and I was prescribed Atacand. Over the last few weeks I have been waking in the mornings feeling quite lethargic. Once I get up and shower etc. and do some exercise I start to feel better. I tend to have up and down days with the energy levels. I eat healthy food and try to exercise for more than 30 minutes 3-4 times a week. My last blood results showed a slightly raised cholesterol and an ultrasound showed a fatty liver . I have been on a liver cleansing diet and this seems to be helping as my headaches have disappeared. Over a period of time I am starting to feel depressed and wonder if I will ever feel well again. Can you suggest something that might raise my energy levels or is the lethargy just a side effect of the Atacand?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013