Diagnosed with hypercalcemia. Having symptoms of hyperthyroidism, teeth sensitivity while not eating, drinking. Related to hypercalcemia or hyperthyroidism?

I have been recently diagnosed with hypercalcemia and am having a parathyroid nuclear scan next week, I have many of the symptoms of hyperparathyroidism . My question is..... I had been noticing my teeth getting more and more sensitive. It is not when I am chewing but it is the worst when I am not eating or drinking. Could this be related and is there something my dentist could order for me that would make this bearable. I use toothpaste for sentive teeth routinely.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012