Diagnosed with hydrosalpinx, on antibiotic. Noticed decreased lesion size. On ATT now, MRI shows no change. ATT continue?

I am diagnosed with hydrosalpinx nine months back. I took an antibiotic for one month . The lesion size showed a decrease but agian after two three months there has been a increase in size . Now i am on ATT since last two monthd. The recent MRI showed a lesion of almost the same size which was there at the time of diagnosis nine months back . What shud I do- continue ATT or stop
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013