Diagnosed with hot water epilepsy, under medication, high bp, intense hair fall, hands shaking. BP and epilepsy related?

namaste doctor my name is suma . i have many doubts about epilepsy .my husband has diagnoised as hot water epilepsy and now he is under medication epipex chrono500 twice a day since three months. in between his bp is always on higer side i.e 160/100 he is taking bp medicines also.he also had intense hair fall and little hand shaking . my question is that is bp and epilepsy are related .and what are side effects of this tablets.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012