Diagnosed with high fecal impaction. Is there any immediate solution?

hi iI was diagnosed by a drink on Monday with a high fecal impaction . I iI was experiencing severe nausea and cramping. I since Tuesday iI have been taking mirralax and a suppository once a day and have restricted my diet to only liquids. iI have also tried an enema. nothing has come out but liquid however some of the cramping has resolved. iI really want this impaction resolved and am not making any progress. I should iI go to the er or are they going to send me home with more laxatives? is there an immediate solution to the high impaction?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013