Diagnosed with high BP, acidity, gastric trouble. On ciplar 10. Is imbalanced feeling due to medication?

i was daignosed with a high a blood pressure in the month of january 2013, my BP was 160/116, i was suffering from acidity, gastric trouble and also, my physician advised me to take ciplar 10 twice a day for a week, after one week bp came down to 140/100 and gradually it came to normal, i changed all my eating habits, stopped taking spices etc, i am still taking the ciplar 10, some time i feel imbalanced and when i lie down, it gets ok. please advice me if its happening due to medicines.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013