Diagnosed with hiatus hernia, H pylori infection and low vitamin D levels. Feeling weak, hair loss. Recovery period?

I was diagnosed with Small Hiatal Hernia, H pylori infection and low vitamin D a year back, my infection got cured and vitamin D is back to normal after I took supplements, I am doing deep breathing exercises for hiatal hernia.. however lately (5-6 months) I am feeling very weak and having hair fall. how long does it take for hernia to heal and is the weakness and hair fall due to hiatal hernia. I had a Master Health Checkup which showed my throid is normal and everything else is normal.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013