Diagnosed with herpes. Advised valtoval, silverex and metrogyl gel cream. Is it effective?

am 25 years old recently i suffered from genital warts and i was diagonised by immiquad gel.. And the warts disappeared.. And suddenly i got affected with herpes .. And doctor advised to take valtoval , silverex and metrogyl gel cream.. does it will be effective??.. doctor said that herps will be removed within 5 days.. Is it true??.. And recently i got married and trying to conceive but many obstacles are coming like warts , herpes.. Iam worried about that.. Please give me better solution...
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012