Diagnosed with herniated disc and pinched nerve after an accident. feeling pressure in the lower spine. Advice?

I was diagnoses with a hernatic disc. From car accident in 1997. 2002 I had a pinch nerve and inflamed disc ball on right side of back and leg where it went to the bottom of my right foot. Last year I was diagnoses with sciatic nerve on my left side of my back. I went to doctor they had did x-ray. Waiting for results because I go back Thursday. Now pain is worst. It's like on and off. But when I have a bowel movement I can feel pressure on lower spine and my testicles feel like its being smushed. Basically pressure. Is it possible that its the nerve in my back. Because when I do stretch I can feel irritation nerve in bottom of right foot. As if I stretch any further I can cause another pinch nerve
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013