Diagnosed with herniated disc. Advised ibuprofen, tramadol and cyclobenzaprine. Got rashes on neck, hips. Stop medicines?

hello! I was diagnosed with herniated disc L4-L5, and suffers from sciatic nerve pain. The spine doctor has prescribed me an Ibuprofen, tramadol, and cyclobenzaprine. After taking for two weeks I developed a rash on around my neck. On first day I thought it was just from my coat, but on third day now I noticed on both sides of neck has rashes and its growing, even on my both hips. Should I stop taking these medicines? I don't know what I'm allergic of.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013