Diagnosed with hepatomegaly with diffuse parenchymal disease. Treatment advise?

hi,doc goodevnng im Pfc Daniel b. Diaz may have a hepametogaly with diffuse parenchymal disease & splenomegaly .how to threat that & what is prohited food.actually im here confine Army General Hospital almost 1month now.please help me....doc,i need u help because poor no money....plaese help me....i wish u to help me...pls contact my no.0000.doc,the processing of my doctor in here hospital very slow & not cmpleted the medical materials,specially medicines...
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM,thank you for your query.
You have to find the cause of hepatomegaly first and then it can be treated. it can be vascular,cirrhosis,hepatitis or some other cause. after you establish the right diagnosis the the treatment can begin. Usually dietary habits and certain medicines are enough but sometime more aggressive therapy is necessary. If there is metabolic cause of your liver damage then you need to find ou tis it wilsons disease or hemochromatosis.

Wish you good health. Regards.