Diagnosed with hepatomegaly, have elevated bilrubin even after taking udiliv, razo. How can I normalize it?

HI SIR, I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH HEPATOMEGALY ( FATTY LIVER ) AND MY LIVER ENZYMES ARE ELEVATED SLIGHTY. THEN MY DOCTOR ASKED ME TO TAKE UDILIV 300 AND RAZO 20 FOR 1 WEEK. AFTER 1 WEEK MY LFT REPORT SHOWS NORMAL BUT BILIRUBIN IS SLIGHTLY ELEVATED. I AM A NON - SMOKER AND NON-ALCOHOLIC. I AM TAKING UDILIV 300 AND RAZO 20 FOR MORE THAN ONE MONTH. PLEASE SUGGEST ME TO HOW TO PROTECT MY LIVER AND HOW CAN I MAKE IT NORMAL.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012