Diagnosed with hepatitis after suffering grand mal seizure, terrible ankle pain. Could this be gout ?

Hi there, I was just released from the hospital after suffering a grand mal seizure and then consequently being diagnosed with alcohol is hepatitis . I have stopped drinking (the wake up call was dramatic, I split my head open and needed 18 stitches), but in the last few days have been experiencing terrible ankle pain. Luckily, one side seems to be getting better, but the other is so bad I am using a wheelchair around my apartment. I have several friends who think this is gout , but I think it relates to the liver . WHat do you think?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012