Diagnosed with hepatitis C, referred to psychiatrist, prescribed medicines for depression, unable to climax during sex. Normal?

Hi, My name is Wayne and I was diagnoised with Hepatitis C in 2009 from a blood transfusion when I was a baby in 1979. I went to my local doctor and was referred to a psychiatrist who said that I was clinically depressed. I was give 15mg of Lexapro to take daily and also 5mg of Olanzapine Mylan to take daily. I have been taking both of these now for 6 weeks. Although I feel good and less stressed I have been unable to climax during sex with my wife. It also feels different. I am wondering what to do and is this normal? thanks
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012