Diagnosed with hepatitis B. Is there a permanent cure? Can I take Liv 52 HB?

i am recently being diagnosed with Hep B as my wife and a child does not have this desease. I visited doctors in many of the hospitals and was advised that, i don t need any treatment further as it s virus is under control. If i would start having this Liv.52 HB, is there a possibility that, i could be cured completely & if yes, for how long do i need to take it. I shall, indeed thank you for your valuable advise in this regard please.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013