Diagnosed with hepatitis B. Elevating levels of ALT, Alkaline, Bilirubin. Treatment? Cancer?

Hello, I was diagonised with hepatitise B for the last seven months back, my first doctor has put me on antivairal drugs lemuvudine but later i was advise by the second doctor to stop taking the medicine becouse the vairal load was low and it doesn t qualified me for treatment and later liver biospy was done but i don t have the varius in my liver but since then my liver enzyems keep on elevating especially the alt , alkaline, billrubin, total protein , ggt & at times the mentions ones also reduce though HIV B varial load was done later and it was below 25mm in DNA . What could be the problem am so scared of liver concer and chriosis. Secondly can someone grow up with hepatitise B from child hood up to the age of 60s? if so what is the life span of the person having a chronic HIV B?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013