Diagnosed with hepatitis A, have pain at the end of sternum with a feeling of obstruction. Serious?

hi! iam 22 year old male i was recently diagnosed with hepatitis A a month back during the treatment i didnt get much rest due to my examination and stress while i took my medication as scheduled i was also supposed to visit my physician but i dnt because i felt well i also had been open oen foods i was not supposed to eat..A week since i got sick i developed this sharp pain just where the sternum ends it felt as if some obstruction or as if i have eaten some rock and its stuck in there i get this feeling every time i eat! i quite discomforting and makes me restless! can u plz tell is it something serious?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012