Diagnosed with hepatitis A. My recovery seems to go pretty slow, am I doing anything wrong? Concerned?

I was diagnosed with hepatitis A five weeks ago, at that time my SGPT 2063 u/l, SGOT 455 u/l, total bilirubin 7.2mg/dl. I have been checking my blood every 5 days and there has been improvement. currently SGPT 105u/l, SGOT 56, bilirubin 9 mg/dl. my concern is why my bilirubin going up? I would expect the number to go down while I am recovering. Also my SGPT and SGOT have been fluctuate in the past three weeks. Last week my SGPT 65 and SGOT 40, is this something alarming? I have checked with three specialist (Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist) and they all didn't seem too worry about my condition, they said I will fully recover.

My family are so scared because I am so yellow (jaundice) and they don't let me near my child, afraid of contagious. It has been very challenging these past few weeks for me and my family. My family have been watching my food diet, I can only eat soup, porridge, and steam fish and vegetables. In the meantime I lost 15lb and still feel nausea with no appetite. My recovery seems to go pretty slow, am I doing anything wrong? Please help...
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013