Diagnosed with hemipalegic migraine. Feels vibration in feet, cramps, dizzy, back pain, blurred vision. What's going on?

I have been diagnosed with hemipalegic migraine , but I have other problems I get lots of vibrating in my feet and severe cramps in them, dizzy spells,slight problem with balance sometimes, burning pain in my back and recently blurred vision , and I am constantly tired is this all connected or could there be something else I just dont feel well in myself and feel something is not quite right for some time now
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012