Diagnosed with heart problem. Taking cardace, nitrocontin. Feel tired and difficulty in breathing. Suggestion?

Dear Sir, I m amit gupta. My father (age 56 years) diagnosed with heart problems in Jan 12. Since then he is on the following medicines: 1) cardace 2.5 (once in a day) 2) nitrocontin 2.6 (twice in a day) 3) rosuvas 10 (once in a day) 4) ecosprin 75 (once in a day) he is regularly taking the above medicines since Jan 12. Sometimes he feels very tired & sometimes it becomes hard to breath after walking just 10- 20 mtrs. Would request you to please suggest what preventive measures we can take to avoid such situations. Regards, Amit Gupta
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012