Diagnosed with heart blocks due to exercising, shortness of breath, weakness, skin blemishes. Treatment?

I have been diagnosed with a left bbb. Normally I can function normally and work out at a high level. I can get my heart rate to around 140 bpm and be ok. If my heart rate goes over that the heart block will occur. Every now and then I cannot get my rate over 90 to 100 without the symptoms occurring, when it appears like this, i get short of breath and very weak and I am not able to continue the workout at all. When the severe symptoms occur I will break out with skin blemishes and a rash on my pelvic area. My cardiologist thinks I need a pacemaker but I am hesitant to jump to that until I have explored all options. I have an appointment with an electrophysiologist this week, what do I ask?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012