Diagnosed with growing heart. Dad died due to heart attack, had growing heart. Treatment?

hi doctor my name is pedro and my doctor told me my heart is growing he's my family doctor my dad died because he had a heart attack while driving and the police said that my father heart was growing his heart was like and 70s old man but my dad was only 26 when he died was is it call when your heart grows and is there a cure? can I die? please help and also can I get an operation and get cure please explain
Hope you help thank yi u for your time and I will ne waiting for an answer
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013