Diagnosed with gonorrhoea. Taken antibiotics, white flaky discharge from clitoris, itching, soreness. Causes?

Hi, I don t want to say much to reveal who I am, but I do have a question. I was diagnosed with gonorrhea a couple of weeks ago, I was given a shot and some pills to take. I took all of the pills and I thought everything was fine. Recently I started experiencing some white flaky like discharge coming from my clitoris, on and around it. Nowhere near my vagina though, its kind of sore and it itches like hell. What could this be?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013