Diagnosed with goiter after pregnancy. Trying to concieve again. Cause goiter to grow again?

HI, I m a 33 year old woman who was diagnosed with a goiter after my first pregnancy. The goiter kept growing til my first endocrinologist suggest removing it. I got scared and decided to get a second opinion. I have had to biopsies and neither one came back maligant. I m trying to get pregnant again and was wondering if the pregnancy would cause the goiter to grow again or would i have trouble getting pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013