Diagnosed with gland TB, not started with medicine. Any side effects since long time in the neck?

Hi, my husband having gland tb . and that is already proof by doctor.It is long time already . but my husband still not having any medicine. before he was having low fever almost 20 days .and doctor did checkup. after that doctor found that is because of gland tb. but my husband dont want to listen me . he dont want to go docter. now he is ok . but i am scared there is side effect if it is long time in his neck/? he have 3 small pcs swelling in his neck.plz tell me what will hepen now? so i can easily convince him to bring to docter .
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013