Diagnosed with general anxiety disorder, have high BP, normal LFT, ECG, ECHO. Could it be anything else?

i am having general anxiety disorder since last 4 years and it s getting worst, i have tried all ways to avoid it but no results, i am afraid of taking medicines, sometime i think it s something supernatural controling me but when i read it on internet all the symptoms it is definately GAD , i have done almost all my test that includes LFT, ECG, Echo-gram, electrolytes, urine DR, stool examination, lipid profile , blood cbc, serum creatinine , uric acid, blood urea nitrogen , ct scan, EEG, blood sugar random and fasting, ultrasound of abdomen and all test result were normal but i looks i have little highblood pressure problem too i think its because of this anxiety problem i have consulted with cardiologist, physician, neurologist, and all sort of doctors but no result they all say you are in GAD, please help me out .
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012