Diagnosed with gastroparesis. Can I get pregnant? Will it harm the fetus?

I was just diagnosed with gastroparesis a little over a year ago and my fiancé and I were wondering if it is safe for him to get me pregnant and have a baby together. Will my gastroparesis/ nausea meds cause any harm to the fetus or growing baby during pregnancy? I also have a G tube and a J tube. One is basically for putting meds in my intestines, bypassing my stomach because they make me nauseous. Is it bad to be pregnant and have feeding tubes at the same time?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012