Diagnosed with gastritis. Had sharp stabbing pain near breast. What happened?

Hi my name is Sarah and a few months ago I was diagnosed with gastritus. I have a SLIGHT sharp stabbing pain right under my left breast and i was wondering if this had anything to do with this condition, also, i sometimes feel like it is fluttering. I have had a blood test which came back really good and a chest xray said everything was fine. Is this my heart or my stomach? As i didn t think my stomach would be so high up into my ribs. Many Thanks Sarah
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012