Diagnosed with gall stone, get severe burping, stomach pain on eating heavy and oily foods. Remedy?

dear sir, i am 25 yrs old, i have been experience of 7 yrs digestive disorder . my weight is 56KG where i am looking thin. I have done several testings blood count, ultrasound , H pylori and etc. but after all these it is proven that i have gallstone of 2cm. when i eat food where it contains oil, and heavy foods then i really face problem. i am burping too much. I dont get fat, i am looking sick, I feel pain in my stomach . actually i am also constipated as well. some bowel disorder also exists what is the way to get relief of this problem. thanks and regards
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012