Diagnosed with food poisoning, have severe weakness. What will help?

I have been told i have stomach poisioning......not sure of the full or correct word though....begins with cat----------- Started 2 weeks ago.......mega doses of diahhrea and sicknesss and doubled up with pain in my stomach...even after all this time,.It s 4am now.....and am now so weak with nearly 2 weeks in bed.....haven t even the energyto sit up for long.Should I start to EAT now,,,,,,just been nibbling,,,,,,,what will else help please??Thankyousally London
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013