Diagnosed with fluid in the lungs. Have cough and breathing difficulty. Can you suggest any doctors?

Hello, My Mom was very recently diagnosed with fluids in her Lungs, which the doctors removed through a small operation.
She is not feeling well, and having cough and severe breathing problem. I am currently in Pune, India, and planning to bring my Mom for some better treatment. Please suggest some good doctors for her.

Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
Pulmonologist 's  Response
You have not mentioned the details about the fluid in the lungs. There can be many causes for this commonest being due to lung and heart problem and TB remains the commonest lung cause for the fluid in the lungs. Your mother needs a complete work up by a pulmonologist to establish the diagnosis so that necessary treatment can be started. You have not mentioned where are you planning to take your mom for the treatment. If you are coming to Delhi you may contact me on my mobile 8860440712.