Diagnosed with fibromylagia, severe vit D deficiency. Prescribed Aleve, Hydrocodone, still getting worse, unable to lift legs. Solution ?

I am having some scary symptoms and am not sure what is wrong or what to do. I am a 34 year old female - diagnosed 7-8 years ago with fibromyalgia - widespread pain, weakness, fatigue , highly sensitive to temps. Early 2012 I began having increased pain and memory/cognitive difficulties - not being able to remember simple object names, etc. I saw a neurologist - performed sleep study and lab work - showed severe vitamin D deficiency (my level was 4) and that I was not getting enough REM sleep, also positive ANA followed by positive RNP antibodies . These last tests were Dec. and Jan. Now 5 days ago I started having worse than normal (for me) back pain making it painful to walk. This got much worse 2 days ago - I called my PCP office afterhours and spoke with one of the doctors and he believed I had pulled muscles and prescribed Aleve 2 times per day, 7.5 mg. Hydrocodone every 4 hrs as needed, and heat. I did as he said and have only gotten worse. Since yesterday I can barely stand or walk. Can not lift my legs, need to slide my feet to walk . I have had to crawl to my livingroom because my legs feel like they can not hold me up. I need answers. Please help....
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013