Diagnosed with fibromyalgia, have deeper voice, multiple nodules on thyroid scan, severe throat pain. MS symptoms?

I have recently been diagnosed with fybromyalgia and been told that my neuro believes a ms diagnosis will follow. I have multiple nodules on my thyroid scan and a much deeper voice, but in the last 3 weeks I am feeling a lot of pain in my throat and having difficulty swallowing and bad reflux also. Could this be related to the ms symptoms and should I book an earlier appt with my neuro. Any suggestions what could help?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012