Diagnosed with fibromyalgia, have constant spasms in legs causing cramps in calf, burning in hands and feet, blurred vision, swallowing difficulty, low urination frequency with incontinence. Am I getting MS?

Hi I have been dx as having fibromyalgia for a year now. Recently my symptoms have got much worse including consstant spasms in my legs as well as my leg going into a cramp in my calf that can last for minutes or hours. The muscle always fels too tight and straightening my leg causes the cramp to start again. I also get burning sensations in my hands and feet as well as my vision going blurry throughout the day. I also now have balance and co ordination problems as well as my brain forgeting how to swallow . I also now forget how to spell and say certain words as my brain cannot get round them. This has gotten much worse the past month or so to the point where I am pretty much bedridden most of the time. I also cannot urinate more than twice a day regardless of how much I drink yet have found I now have a little leakage throughout the day without even realsing. I know this is NOT due to the fibromyalgia so am worried I actually have MS. My doctor wont listen as he is happy I got a DX last year and says I am probably imagining my legs being curled and cramped up in agonising pain even though he has seen it for himself. HELP please
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012