Diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Severe fatigue, pain and swelling on knees. Elevated liver enzymes. What to do?

I was just diagnosed with fibromyalgia . The last week to I have had severe fatigue to the point of collapsing. Out is still persisting. She mentionEd my crp(?) Levels were high indicating inflammation. I am having severe pain in both knees as well. Can the fibro cause the excesses pain and swelling in both knees and the fatigue that has persisted for 3 days? And what to do about it? Also elevated liver enzyme s
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012