Diagnosed with fibromyalgia, IBS, high BP. Is there any medicine that can relieve the severe headaches ?

I am 38 years old about 1yr 1/2 ago I been diagnosed with fibramylhia, IBS & now may have hbp. Today has been the worse of it all. All day long I ve been experienceing more pain than usual. For the last 3 or 4 months having server headaches , no pill or medicine will take the pain away. I feel horrible. Is there anything out in the medicine world that can take this pain away? Is there a rheumatologist doctor in the Louisville ky area that can assist me that take passport insurance?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012