Diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Have had stiff neck. Tested for rheumatoid arthritis. Why bloated? Help?

I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia a few years ago. I m a 51 year old Caucasian female. I ve always had a stiff neck and I can t move my neck from side to side; it just won t line up with my shoulders and never did even as far back as early high school years. I have really low back pain , seems like between my hips in my tail bone. I have to be careful not to hurt my lower back as it is easy for me to get really bad muscle spasms in it, if I move the wrong way. My right hip started hurting 10 years ago and began limiting my mobility - like sitting indian style . In the last few months nerve pain (when sitting too long) started going down the middle of my buttocks, mostly the left side. My right foot, around the outside edge of my heel hurts when I walk on it sometimes, too. And it is sore to tough. I was tested for rheumatoid arthritis - had a factor that was 4 points lower than a positive reading. I m not sure about my sed rate. I also have had hard nodules grow on a few toes and fingers. I m very fatigued all the time ? from the fibro. I have pain, tingling and numbness in both hands and when I use them over much it s much worse, even waking me up at night with pain down my hand running up and into my middle finger. I ve been having a deep ache in my right shoulder which I think may be a bad rotator cuff , which gets really irritated if I use my shoulder to much. Also, I ve had intestinal problems for years; irritable bowel . Not diarrhea much, but constipation, really bad abdominal bloating (like I m nine months pregnant) which is less bloated in the morning until I eat - just about anything. I did have a colonoscopy that showed some chronic inflammation in the lamina propria (not sure what the lamina propria is) about three year ago. I haven t had x-rays of my bony nodules, yet. I am told this is fibromyalgia, but because of all these symptoms I wonder if something else may be going on as well. i have been reading about AS. I don t have all the symptoms, like the red eyes; although my right eye tears - but that is only once in a while.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012