Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.
I am guessing that you had an ultrasound
for bleeding +/- pain. You have a fibroid
and an ovarian cyst
. They, to some extent, should be thought of separately.
1. The fibroid - can be treated with EUA or hysterectomy
(assuming you are not having kids)
2. An ablation is a way to treat heavy bleeding that is most effective in the setting of an otherwise norml uterus
3. A mirena IUD is an ALTERNATIVE to all of the above
4. The cyst, if simple in appearance, should be followed up with an ultrasound in a few months unless it is causing you significant pain or has complex features.
5. The simplest approach would be a hysterectomy and ovarian cystectomy
(all of which could be done laparoscopically)
I hope that this helps and good luck!