Diagnosed with fibroadenosis. Acute pain in groin during menopause. Varicose veins in both ankles. Treatment?

My mom is diagnosed with fibroadenosis. She is 52 years of old. First child - girl, Second - twins (girl and boy) (premature 7 and half months), boy died after three months due to less growth of lungs. From past 6 months she has acute pain in groin during menopause . menopause is not regular. now once in three or six months. she has variacose veins in both ankles. Let me know what should i do.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  52 Awaiting Answer