Diagnosed with fatty liver, prescribed livolin forte, aztor ez, taking milk thistle. Will it cause any interaction with prescribed medicines?

hi am 31yrs old and i was told by my doctor i have a fatty liver and my liver function test were as follows HDL 0.83, LDL 2.6, triglycerides 0.5, total cholestrol 3.7, alanine aminotransferase 54.4, alkarine phosphate 73.2, aspartate 32.5, direct bilirubin 1.0, gamma gt 25.8, total biliribin 5.2, my doctor told me not to worry much but recommeded the following medicine livolin forte and aztor ez please advice me if these medicine have side effects or not and i have been taking milk thistle for the last one month can it interact with the medicine am about to start.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012