Diagnosed with fatty liver, on medication, loss of appetite, coughing, breathing difficulty, bruises on lower part of the rib cage, is it an emergency ?

I have reacently found out my 15 year old daughter has a fatty liver . We were given instructions for medication and told her pains would go away. Its two weeks later, and three days ago she lost her appetite completely and hasn t gotten it back yet. She s coughing hard and constantly and also is having troubles breathing . She can feel bruises all along the lower part of her rib cage. Should i take her to a doctor immediately or let it go on?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012