Diagnosed with fatty liver, have large bruises on thighs. Taking beta blocker for high pulse rate. Cause of conditions?

I am a 37 year old female with slightly elevated liver enzymes . Hep negative. Doctor has diagnosed me with what he calls slight fatty liver . My father who is a doctor says that my liver enzymes are barely elevated. I am on a beta blocker because my pulse is always high and I take celexa . Recently I have noticed large bruises on my inner and outter thighs. Is this something related to an exisiting condition or maybe just a lack of proper nutrients? I am five foot 7, 138 lbs. I also have high tryglicerides, they were at 333 last time I had them checked a few months ago.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012