Diagnosed with fatty liver and gallstones. Found liver Cirrhosis and gall bladder embedded in liver. Advice?

Dear dr
My sgpt is 103 and alkaline phosphotase is 113 and pt 16 sec. I was diagnosed with fatty liver grade 3 and gallstones. Was admitted in hospital for laproscopic removal of gall stones. When surgeon made ports and inserted camera he found liver cirrhosis and gall blader embeded in liver thus he declined to remove gall bladder. He advised for treatment of liver. My dr advised heptral 400 tds udiliv 300 bd. My fibroscan results iqr was 1.7 kp and377. I had slight jaundice in 1998 where my bilerubin remained slightly elavated to 1.5 for a long period(6months).
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013