Diagnosed with fatty liver. High SGOT, SGPT, cholesterol levels. Taking medicines. Further treatment?

Hellow doc, iam ashwin an month ago diagnoisd in an usg as attunation of echoes seen with impression as fatty liver , later 15 days again had an ultra sound at an another centre finding were homogenous paranchyml echoes noted in liver, spleen and pancreas , iam very much worried my sgpt and sgot are 35 and 69, i have cholestrol 243, vld as 170, iam having rosuvaas 5mg one at nite , ulyses plus twice and evion 400 twice , it it any thing wrong in my liver? ,what should i do next, i wakg daily for 45 mintes and in strict indiet of low fat,
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013