Diagnosed with fatty and enlarged liver. BMI-32, SGPT-120, hypothyroidism. Mild head ache and back pain. Undergoing medication. Side effects?

Hi my age is 30, BMI = 32 and have been diagnosed with fatty and enlarged liver. My SGPT level is 120. I have a history of hypothyroidism for which I take eltroxin 100 empty stomach every day. I also have high levels of triglycerides (235). Need to know what are the complications these can cause. I'm suffering from mild headache and back pain during the medication. Also my cervical pain has increased. Is is because of medication of Cholesterol and Fatty liver ? I take two sachets of hepamerz with glass of water in morning and evening. Aloliv 1 daily , Statix 20 1 daily, Benforce M 1 daily with lunch. Ostat 60 2 daily with lunch and dinner , MegaOmega (Omega3) 1 daily. These have been prescribed for 3 months. Is there any side effect of these medicines ?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013