Diagnosed with exercise induced asthma, inflamed lower muscle, ACHES. Taken steroid inhalers, DOO for back and adequate rest. No improvement. What else can be done?

Hi, I m an endurance athlete.While training for Ironman last summer, I developed pain in the lower right area of my back. I figured it to be from over training. When the season ended, I rested for about 6 weeks. Minor aches were still in my back but the pain had decreased significantly. When training started for the 2012 season, I started having sharp right to middle abdominal pain . Severe congestion also set in. I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with three issues: exercise enduced asthma , enflamed lower back muscle , and what is known as Abdominal Cutaneous Nerve Entrapment Syndrome or ACNES. I was given steroid inhalors, referred to a DOO for my back, and ordered to rest for the nerve issue. It s been five months and nothing has changed. I m going back to my doctor in about a month but wanted to hear any suggestions of something different??
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012